Sunday, January 12, 2014

Tatar honors late father after the winning goal Moments

More tt Tatar met a rebound with 7:54 left in the game Saturday against the Los Angeles Kings, the everything, but one common goal and worth much more than the winner of the encounter was Tatar Red Wings 3 -1 victory. Objective No. 10 on the season, was part of a two-point night for Tatar, who has scored in each of his last three games, and it was for the family. Gesture Tatar honored his father Jan, who died Friday in Slovakia after a long illness. Playing with a heavy heart, Tatar was found by setting up the first goal in the NHL Riley Sheahan at the end of the first period. Atlanta Braves iron on transfers "This game and this goal was for him," Tatar told reporters after the game. I felt he was with us throughout the game. It was not easy, but the guys have helped me a lot. You have helped me to think about other things than my father. " W During the Christmas break, Tatar returned home to see his father, but do not know if he realized his son will be competing for Slovakia at the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi. "I had hoped he make k Nne, by" Tatar said. "I just wanted to get as hard as I could to work my father. This game was for him." Coach Detroit, Mike Babcock relate k Could, after a parent lost early. "The fa Were you honor your father and your mother and your past is to continue to do what you do and play hard and do things Said Babcock need." There is a relationship be different now with his father. Atlanta Braves iron on logos "I never lost my mother at first, too, and I pray for my mother every night w During the national anthem. I never wanted it to drop. It can be the same way. His father is here with him . This is a different kind of relationship, but it can still be a, be the real support for me. " Tatar play for the Red Wings on Sunday against the Anaheim Ducks before returning for the funeral of his father. He will miss Thursday's game against the New York Rangers, but is grateful for the support of his teammates, who helped the existence of an emotional evening. wall stickers "I can not be happier to be Said tartare with this group of guys". They said to me, helped me to think me other things. I was ready to play the game. "

No comments:

Post a Comment